On behalf of International Management Research Academy (IMRA), London, United Kingdom and Kean University’s College of Business and Public Management, we cordially invite you to the 2014 IMRA-Kean International Conference on “Globalization and the Convergence of Creativity, Innovation and
Entrepreneurship”. Over the past year, the advisory council at IMRA, the academic and administrative staff members at the Kean University, the organizing committee members, the track directors, reviewers, volunteers and especially you have helped us build this conference. Everyone has worked relentlessly in
organizing the conference academic and social programme which we hope you will find both stimulating and interesting.
We are proud to be the co-chairs for the 2014 IMRA-Kean International Conference. For this conference, the planning started in June 2013 and the announcement was made in August 2013. We received more than 100 extended abstracts in the categories of competitive papers, posters and book presentations. The submissions involved authors from more than 30 countries in the first round of extended abstracts. Almost 15% of the extended abstracts were desk rejected for poor quality and misfit with the conference’s theme. The remaining 85% were put through a double-blind review process involving reviewers from all around the world. Most reviewers were chosen with a criterion of independence from submission process (i.e. they were not involved in the submission process as authors). The double-blind review led to rejection of nearly half the submissions (this is not unheard of at IMRA where we generally have a rejection rate of 50%). In total, 52 submissions were accepted after the double blind review of which 18 were asked to revise and re-submit.
The conference participants represent some of the most developed nations in the world such as Australia, the USA, the UK, Italy and the emerging economic powerhouses like Russia, India, Indonesia and Poland as well as smaller but significant emerging markets like the Philippines and Georgia and countries who are
fighting the battle at the bottom of the pyramid such as Ethiopia making this a truly unique global conference.
- Learn and acquire cutting edge international knowledge in various disciplines of management from internationally reputed experts.
- Recognition of your work on international platform as a participant or paper/poster/book presenter.
- ISBN based Conference Proceedings
- In the heart of the USA in the New Jersey / New York area
- Potentially identify your future collaborative partner among international, vibrant and scholarly IMRA Members community.
- International platform to meet corporate professionals, entrepreneurs, academics, researchers, government & policy makers from various countries.
- Best Papers, Poster & Book Award including cash prizes.
- Selected full papers to be published in refereed journals (previous publishers include Springer, Emerald, etc.)
- Pre-Conference activities including Research Workshops / Peer Review Meetings.
- Job Market – an opportunity for prospective employers and employees to interact.
- Excursion / Industrial Visits (to be paid separately)
Globalization and the Convergence of Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
The theme of the conference is, ‘Globalization and the Convergence of Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship.’ As globalization rapidly evolves to the next phase of a multi-directional but converging flow of creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship, the 2014 IMRA-Kean International Conference offers a cross-disciplinary forum on how to best integrate management theory and practice across the emerged, emerging and frontier markets.
Managing for globalization increasingly involves planning for sustainable growth and market development through social entrepreneurship and innovation. It aims to achieve tangible returns on universal education, quality of life, and happiness in addition to traditional financial objectives. Management theory and practice have witnessed various cross-fertilized strands while contributing to this goal. This conference shall be a platform to inform, debate and discuss some of these synergistic paths.
Contributions are invited in the areas including but not limited to:
- Strategic management
- Finance and accounting
- Marketing and consumer behavior
- Human resource management
- Entrepreneurship, Social Entrepreneurship
- Organization behavior
- International management
- Management in Emerging & Frontier Markets
- Operations management
- Technology and Innovations management
- Knowledge Management
- Public and not-for-profit management
- General management
Authors may consider the above listed areas; however if they wish to develop a special session around a specific topic, the information is available in the call for papers document. Individuals may also register and attend the conference as a participant without submitting or presenting any work.
The maximum benefit of attending this international conference shall be to researchers, academics, management consultants, corporate professionals, corporate trainers, government officials, representatives of think tanks, social service organizations, entrepreneurs, doctoral and master’s students.
- Michael CHATTALAS, Kean University, New Jersey, United States of America
- Michael COOPER, Kean University, New Jersey, United States of America
- Jatin PANCHOLI, Middlesex University, London, United Kingdom
- Paurav SHUKLA, Glasgow Caledonian University, United Kingdom
- Amit SHAH, Frostburg State University, Frostburg, United States of America
- Bernadett KOLES, Central European University, Hungary
- Bernadett KOLES, Central European University, Hungary
- Greg ASHLEY, Bellevue University, United States of America
- James DRYLIE, Kean University, United States of America
- Janine BLACK, Kean University, United States of America
- Jayadev M., Indian Institute Management Banaglore, India
- Joyce WENG, Kean University, United States of America
- Jurica SUSNJARA, Kean University, United States of America
- Justin PAUL, University of Washington, Washington, United States of America
- Keith PERKS, University of Brighton, United Kingdom
- Lindsey CAREY, Glasgow Caledonian University, United Kingdom
- Leslie HIRAOKA, Kean University, United States of America
- Phani Tej ADIDAM, University of Nebraska at Omaha, United States of America
- Paul POPPLER, Bellevue University, United States of America
- Shanggeun RHEE, Kean University, United States of America
- Sheela PANDEY, Kean University, United States of America
- Sucheta AHLAWAT, Kean University, United States of America
- Thomas ABRAHAM, Kean University, United States of America
- Valerie VACCARO, Kean University, United States of America
- Yulia B. ILINA, St. Petersburg University, Russia
Important information regarding this conference can be found on the following links:
1. [highlight color=”#81d742″ rounded=”no” class=”” id=””]Dowenload[/highlight]Conference Brochure & Call for Submissions
2. Submit your manuscript by email: email@example.com
3. Key Speakers
4. Pay Registration Fee
5. Request for Visa letter
6. Feedback by past Participants
7. Join IMRA LinkedIn Group
8. “Like” IMRA on Facebook
9. Watch Photos & Videos of IMRA
10. Follow IMRA on Twitter
11. Any questions regarding this conference? Email to us on: abrm#imraweb.org