“Emerging Markets and the New Dynamics of Management”
Royal National Hotel,
London WC1H 0DG,
17th to 18th May 2012
“Emerging Markets and the New Dynamics of Management”
Since centuries, it has been perceived that, the western world is at the forefront of innovative theories and practices in management. Last two decades have evidently demonstrated that now it is no more the hegemony of the developed world in contributing towards management art and science.
The BRICs (Brazil, Russia, India and China) and other European countries are now emerging as sunrise economies and are offering new dynamics of management. Be it grassroots level technologies or socio-economic development, the emerging markets are certainly presenting the new world economic order. This conference is an endeavour to disseminate the new dynamics of management from emerging markets.
Contributions are invited in the areas including but not limited to:
- Strategic management
- Finance and accounting
- Marketing and consumer behaviour
- Human resource management
- Organization behaviour
- International management
- Operations Management
- Technology and Innovations management
- Public and not-for-profit management
Authors may consider the above listed areas; however if they wish to develop a special session around a specific topic, the information is available in the call for papers document.
Important information regarding this conference can be found on the following links:
- IMRA-Kean International Conference, New Jersey, USA
- Registration (closed)
- Online Submissions (closed)
- Request for Visa letter (closed)
- Journal Special Issue: Journal of Knowledge, Culture & Communication, IMRA Special Issue on Technology, culture and innovation in Emerging Markets, Publication: Springer, United Kingdom. (ISSN: 0951-5666)
- Journal: A I & Society, Springer Publication
- Feedback by past Participants
- Join IMRA LinkedIn Group
- “Like” IMRA on Facebook
- Follow IMRA on Twitter
- Watch Photos & Videos of IMRA
- Contact IMRA
- Any questions regarding this conference? Kindly check FAQs
About IMRA, London, UK
International Management Research Academy (IMRA) is a global academy dedicated to the continuous and effective development of management theory and practice. IMRA’s mission is to be a collaborative catalyst between academics and practitioners in fostering relationships via creation, assistance and dissemination of cutting-edge management thinking.
IMRA aims to become a collaborative catalyst between academics and practitioners in fostering relationships via creation, assistance and dissemination of cutting-edge management thinking.
Based in London, United Kingdom, IMRA has more than 800 members spread across in more than 50 countries of the world.
Please visit www.imraweb.org for more details.
IMRA accomplishes this by:
1. Organizing conferences and events which bring people from academia, research organizations, government, social sector and private sector, together on a single platform and paving a path for networking and fruitful stakeholder interaction.
2. Publishing cutting edge academic and professional articles via academic journals and magazines in the field of management.
3. Developing an online forum providing an opportunity for members to interact and network and thus build mutually beneficial collaborations.
Who can attend the conference
The maximum benefit of attending this international conference shall be to researchers, academics, management consultants, corporate professionals, corporate trainers, government officials, representatives of think tanks, social service organizations, entrepreneurs, doctoral and master’s students.
- Jatin PANCHOLI, Middlesex University, London, United Kingdom
- Paurav SHUKLA, Glasgow Caledonian University, United Kingdom
Committee & Track Chairs
- Prof. Ernie Stark, Logikos and Experientia, United States of America
- Prof. Herbert Sherman, Long Island University, United States of America
- Prof. John Lipinski, Middle Tennessee State University, United States of America
- Dr. Justin Paul, Nagoya University of Commerce & Business, Japan
- Dr. Keith Perks, University of Brighton, United Kingdom
- Prof. Nam Jae Cho, Hanyang University, South Korea
- Prof. Phani Tej Adidam, University of Nebraska at Omaha, United States of America
Benefits to the Participants
Learn and acquire cutting edge international knowledge in various disciplines of management.
Recognition of your work on international platform as a participant or paper/poster presenter.
In the heart of the world’s financial capital: London, England, UK
International platform to meet corporate professionals, entrepreneurs, academics, researchers, government & policy makers from various countries.
Potentially receive Award for your contribution.
- Michael ALDRICH
- Louis TURNER
- Ben BOSE
- Philip NICHOLS
- Stephanie JONES
- Ernie STARK
- Phani Tej ADIDAM
- John LIPINSKI
- Marin MARINOV
- Ken MORITA
- Diego QUER
- Svetla MARINOVA
Research Output Submission Categories
(click on + icon below for more details)
These represent the summary up to 1,000 words of the research work. It can be a fully completed work or work in progress. All submissions will pass through the double-blind review process and once reviewed, accepted and registered (in-person / in absentia), will be included in the published conference proceedings.
These represent the completed original work by the authors. The full-papers in this category once reviewed, accepted and registered (in-person / in absentia) will be included in the competition for the awards.
These represent findings from a current working paper. Authors display posters of their research, distribute their papers, and are available to discuss and answer questions during the assigned poster session.
These represent fully published textbooks, reference books and any other relevant books authored / co-authored by the participant(s). The book must be published already. The books in progress or books reviewed but not yet published will not be considered. The in-house books for limited audience such shall NOT be accepted in this category.
Inauguration and Key Note Speech
English inventor, innovator and entrepreneur
Logikos and Experientia,
Maastricht School of Management,
Middle Tennessee State University,
Wharton School of the University,
Internationalization of Emerging Economies and Firms
University of Gloucestershire,
University of Alicante,
Panel Discussion and Award Ceremony
Phani Tej ADIDAM
University of Nebraska,
Mavens of London,
Asia-Pacific Technology Network,
Sight-seeing Tour at
Optional Excursion/Sight Seeing 11 am onwards. (to be paid separately directly to the discount tour company).