2014 IMRA-Kean International Conference New Jersey, USA
2014 IMRA-Kean International Conference
Theme: “Globalization and the Convergence of Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship”
Venue: Kean University,
1000 Morris Avenue,
New Jersey 07083
United States of America
Dates: 29th to 31st May 2014
Deadline for submission of Extended Abstract: 10th February 2014
Keynote Speaker: Mr. Joe Sheridan, President & COO, Wakefern Food Corporation, USA
Practitioners’ perspectives session:
Benefits to Conference Participants
- Learn and acquire cutting edge international knowledge in various disciplines of management from internationally reputed experts.
- Recognition of your work on international platform as a participant or paper/poster/book presenter.
- ISBN based Conference Proceedings
- In the heart of the USA in the New Jersey / New York area
- Potentially identify your future collaborative partner among international, vibrant and scholarly IMRA Members community.
- International platform to meet corporate professionals, entrepreneurs, academics, researchers, government & policy makers from various countries.
- Best Papers, Poster & Book Award including cash prizes.
- Selected full papers to be published in refereed journals (previous publishers include Springer, Emerald, etc.)
- Pre-Conference activities including Research Workshops / Peer Review Meetings.
- Job Market – an opportunity for prospective employers and employees to interact.
- Excursion / Industrial Visits (to be paid separately)
Conference Theme: Globalization and the Convergence of Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
The theme of the conference is, ‘Globalization and the Convergence of Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship.’ As globalization rapidly evolves to the next phase of a multi-directional but converging flow of creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship, the 2014 IMRA-Kean International Conference offers a cross-disciplinary forum on how to best integrate management theory and practice across the emerged, emerging and frontier markets.
Managing for globalization increasingly involves planning for sustainable growth and market development through social entrepreneurship and innovation. It aims to achieve tangible returns on universal education, quality of life, and happiness in addition to traditional financial objectives. Management theory and practice have witnessed various cross-fertilized strands while contributing to this goal. This conference shall be a platform to inform, debate and discuss some of these synergistic paths.
Contributions are invited in the areas including but not limited to:
• Strategic management
• Finance and accounting
• Marketing and consumer behavior
• Human resource management
• Entrepreneurship, Social Entrepreneurship
• Organization behavior
• International management
• Management in Emerging & Frontier Markets
• Operations management
• Technology and Innovations management
• Knowledge Management
• Public and not-for-profit management
• General management
Authors may consider the above listed areas; however if they wish to develop a special session around a specific topic, the information is available in the call for papers document. Individuals may also register and attend the conference as a participant without submitting or presenting any work.
Who can attend this conference?
The maximum benefit of attending this international conference shall be to researchers, academics, management consultants, corporate professionals, corporate trainers, government officials, representatives of think tanks, social service organizations, entrepreneurs, doctoral and master’s students.
• Michael CHATTALAS, Kean University, New Jersey, United States of America
• Michael COOPER, Kean University, New Jersey, United States of America
• Jatin PANCHOLI, Middlesex University, London, United Kingdom
• Paurav SHUKLA, Glasgow Caledonian University, United Kingdom
Conference committee & track chairs
• Amit SHAH, Frostburg State University, Frostburg, United States of America
• Bernadett KOLES, Central European University, Hungary
• Ernie STARK, Logikos and Experientia, United States of America
• Greg ASHLEY, Bellevue University, United States of America
• James DRYLIE, Kean University, United States of America
• Janine BLACK, Kean University, United States of America
• Jayadev M., Indian Institute Management Banaglore, India
• Joyce WENG, Kean University, United States of America
• Jurica SUSNJARA, Kean University, United States of America
• Justin PAUL, University of Washington, Washington, United States of America
• Keith PERKS, University of Brighton, United Kingdom
• Lindsey CAREY, Glasgow Caledonian University, United Kingdom
• Leslie HIRAOKA, Kean University, United States of America
• Phani Tej ADIDAM, University of Nebraska at Omaha, United States of America
• Paul POPPLER, Bellevue University, United States of America
• Shanggeun RHEE, Kean University, United States of America
• Sheela PANDEY, Kean University, United States of America
• Sucheta AHLAWAT, Kean University, United States of America
• Thomas ABRAHAM, Kean University, United States of America
• Valerie VACCARO, Kean University, United States of America
• Yulia B. ILINA, St. Petersburg University, Russia
Important Links: Important information regarding this conference can be found on the following links: