International Management Research Academy (IMRA) is a global academy dedicated to the continuous and effective development of management theory and practice. IMRA’s mission is to be a collaborative catalyst between academics and practitioners in fostering relationships via creation, assistance and dissemination of cutting-edge management thinking.
IMRA wishes to accomplish this by:
1. Organizing conferences and events which bring people from academia, research organizations, government, social sector and private sector, together on a single platform and paving path for networking and fruitful stakeholder interaction.
2. Publishing cutting edge academic and professional articles via academic journals and magazines in the field of management.
3. Developing an online forum providing an opportunity for members to interact and network and thus build mutually beneficial collaborations.
IMRA Executive Members: (in alphabetical order of first name)
- Bernadett KOLES, Initiative for Regulatory Innovation Center, Central European University Business School, Budapest, Hungary
- Ernie STARK, Logikos and Experientia, United States of America
- Jatin PANCHOLI, Middlesex University, United Kingdom
- Jayadev M, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, India
- Justin PAUL, University of Washington, Washington, United States of America
- M THENMOZHI, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India
- Maura SHEEHAN, University of Brighton, United Kingdom
- Paurav SHUKLA, Glasgow Caledonian University, United Kingdom
- Phani Tej ADIDAM, University of Nebraska at Omaha, United States of America
- Xuanwei CAO, Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Suzhou, China